Monday, November 1, 2010

So many projects, so little time...

I have a gazillion projects I want to do, but so little time. I was surfin' my favorite craft blogs today and while looking over the blog MADE I discovered her AWESOME home improvement section. She has a great Painters 101 entry that I found very helpful and thought I would share. Also she made the cutest costumes for her two kids. Her daughter was Alice and her son was the Mad Hatter (the Disney original version, not the new Johnny Depp creepy version).

Here is a sneak preview of the projects I have in mind for the future:

(Image from allthingsthrifty.com)


(image from westelm.com)




(image from

http://courtypantslance.blogspot.com/)


ps. please ignore any spelling errors or any errors period in my entry...I've been sick and still can't think straight but I was so excited I had to share.

1 comment: